Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Vintage Mask Party


Boo to Everyone in Blogland!!
It's been awhile since I've had a chance to write. You must forgive me... I've been buried in Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the beginnings of holiday fanfare! Yes, I was singing Christmas carols yesterday, as I was starting in on a holiday project, yet I haven't even had time to post about my latest Halloween items... so here it goes!

I'm sure you've seen them around-- those great vintage-style masks of spooky cats, frightful pumpkin heads, owls and more... Well I just had to make my own party kit based on the look!

I hand drew these mask images, scanned them in my trusty computer... and had fun adding colors, textures and more. I love how they turned out.

I also love how each invite has it's own mask (set of 6 invites...) So, when sending out those invites, you can make sure to send the right frightful mask to the right person!

Now this party could really be any type of Halloween party-- it could be a "mask" party-- where all have to come with a mask on, it could be a costume party, or it could just be a good ol'fashioned Halloween party- full of frightful fun and CAAAaaanddy, of course!

Are you having a Halloween party this year? What's your theme?

P.S., Like I said, I'm in the process of updating my website with all my latest holiday creations. I'll update with a link as soon as it's there... but if ya gotta have it now, make sure to email me, and I'll mail it off ASAP! :)

0 comments: