Monday, January 17, 2011

Matching Printable Party Goods

B.Nute productions' Princess and Knight Royal Party Printable Collection
I'm so excited to finally take the time to put all my matching party goods together and list them in my etsy store! Yes, for some time I've had matching personalized banners and personalized tags for many of my invitations, but behind the scenes, I've made many customers other goodies to go along with the theme... from stickers, and cupcake toppers to menu cards, and thank you postcards!

B.Nute productions' matching Princess and Knight Royal Party Assorted Printable Party Cards
So, in the next coming month, I'll be listing all these matching goodies as printables - or digital files that I personalize for you, then you can print them at home (or a photo/copy center). The beauty of the "printable" route, is you can print as many as you need, however you please! Of course, I'm happy to print them for you as well, just let me know and I can give you prices.

Stay tuned for more updates, and feel free to email me if you don't see the matching items to the theme you'd like, I'm sure I have them ready to go!

0 comments: