Friday, March 18, 2011

Sushi Party Printable Invitation - All Proceeds Donated to the Japan Relief Effort

Sushi Party Invitation by B.Nute productions on Etsy
All proceeds of the sale of this digital invitation will be donated to the American Red Cross
for the Japanese Relief Effort
The recent tragic earthquake in Japan has made quite an impact on me. Being a native Californian, I have lived through many earthquakes. Fortunately, they have never amounted for me or my family to such a catastrophe as what happened in Japan a little over a week ago. It has been quite eye opening, and frightening.

I've been racking my brain on how B.Nute productions could play apart in the relief effort. I decided to create a Sushi Party invitation, and donate all proceeds of the sale of this digital invitation to the American Red Cross. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with all who have suffered and are suffering during this trying time. I hope my effort, although small in comparison to the magnitude of the problem, will provide just one bit of hope.

Head over to my shop, and purchase your Sushi Party invitation. Whether you are just gathering a few friends for a night out at your favorite sushi restaurant, or organizing your own relief effort, use this invitation to announce the gathering.

0 comments: