Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspired by BBQ Sauce Labels: A Wild Western BBQ Bash Invitation by B.Nute

BBQ Sauce Label Inspiration for a Western BBQ Bash Invitation by B.Nute productions
I'm not sure if it was the time of day, and I was particularly hungry, but when a customer requested a BBQ invitation-- and mentioned they were holding it at a Steak House... the first thing that popped into my mind was BBQ sauce!

Inspiration is truly everywhere. I had so much fun designing this invite. I hand made the background pattern... it has an old west, Victorian-weathered feel to it. Then, I made a bold "badge" shape to contain all the invitation details. More weathered textures, and lots of old western fonts... and it's time for some grilling and fun.

Mmmm, mmm good!

(BBQ Sauce Label image credits: Cattlemen's, Texas Rib Rangers Barbeque Sauce, Smokin' Jac's BBQ Sauce Label, Texas Texas BBQ Sauce label.)

0 comments: